The Grassroot Project is excited to announce that we’re a 2017 Marine Corps Marathon official charity partner! We have 20 slots available for the MCM 10k race, and 40 slots for the full Marathon. If past years are any indication, these slots will go quickly!
Want to join Team Grassroots? Here are your next steps:
1. Visit our Crowdrise page: https://www.crowdrise.com/thegrassrootproject
2. Select your event
3. Click the Fundraise for this Campaign button. To secure your spot, you will need to donate $200 for the full Marathon or $100 for the 10K. (This will cover your race registration fee which we will pay on your behalf, MCM charity partner fees, and your race day jersey).
4. Go out and fundraise (and train for the race, of course)! We ask that TGP team members raise an additional $300 for the full Marathon, and an additional $150 for the 10K. All money raised will go towards expanding our programming and impact on the youth of DC.
What to expect from Team Grassroots:
• Resources to help with fundraising and training for the big day
• Team training runs
• A pre-race team dinner
• An opportunity to visit one of TGP’s in-school programs
• An awesome team of dedicated athletes and do-gooders that will make your marathon experience one to remember!
Still have questions? Email Tyler Spencer at tyler “at” GrassrootProject.org
Now what are you waiting for? Sign up and secure your spot today!